April 11, 2009

Loves

listening to Chris play guitar
leaving the windows open in rain storms
receiving pictures of my soon-to-be kitty
art photography involving nudes
sleeping in with Chris
sleeping in, in general
memories of London, of the first time I heard Chris play the guitar in Scotland, of how transparently in love with him I was when I thought I was keeping it secret.
making my sisters and brother laugh
softly fuzzy body hair-men or women
women in fabulous high heels
books
books with subject matter involving decadence and taboos
anything involving decadence and taboos
public libraries
positive sex education
clever repartee
kitties
orchids
other people's babies
people's silly "gangsta" walks
youtube.com/TheMeanKitty
sweatpants and hoodie days
breasts, preferably the more malleable type
yes, I said that
take-out chinese
starbucks coffee
origami cranes
yoga
and so very much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment