July 6, 2008

While watching "Be Kind, Rewind"

Chris thinks it's funny when I go all explosively happy. You know, with the uncontrollable laughter and tears, and unbreathingness. There have been a few lately.

One: a comic in the Cyanide and Happiness series. http://www.explosm.net/comics/1270/ You may have to copy and paste, sorry.

Two: a Dane Cook segment. I don't remember which one. I wish I did. Check youtube for your own personal favorite.

Three: Today, on listsofbests.com, a list entitled "Quirkiest goals on 43things"

rig my car so windshield wiper fluid will hit the cars behind me
hack someone's computer and surprise them by remotely opening
their CD tray.
find out why crying makes you produce enormous amounts of snot
find out if the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about

or, my personal favorite
play duck, duck, goose with a biker gang

In retrospect, these things really aren't that amusing. But they are. Especially that last bit. Really. Imagine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment