October 28, 2009

This is so not studying

Angsty melodramatic blog #1:

I'm tired.
Eating and sleeping have fallen by the wayside, as have homework, studying, attending my internship, and going to classes. I had intended this blog to be light-hearted and fun. I wanted to share the things I love (Marlene Dietrich!)

Instead, at least for today, it is an outlet, thoughtfully provided to a non-existent readership.

Patience. Apparently I need more. I'm sorry for not being so patient, for pushing.

I'm not sure that all of this is what I want to do anymore.
Yes, I will finish by bachelor's. Who comes all this way and doesn't?

Yes, it is probably in my best interest to apply to grad schools anyway. If I decide I don't want to go, I can always turn down acceptance letters (ha!).

In reality (that is, reality according to Chris) I will not feel this way when I have a break.

In my reality, I should not have to waste the next 4 or so years of my life on waiting for breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment